Continued from page 1
6. Compare your product's guarantee to your main competitors. Find a niche were your can design your guarantee to be more powerful.
7. Try not to assume your audience understands everything in your ad copy. If you have words they may not know meaning to, define them.
8. Build alliances with other online businesses. You could trade links or ads, create joint venture deals, cross promote your products, etc.
9. Design your web site to be a valuable resource for people. Include original content, links to other interesting web sites, ebooks, software, etc.
10. Compete with highly branded businesses by practicing good customers service, strong product quality and speedy service.
Larry Dotson 3478 Hypnotic Ad Copy Templates! Just Add Your Product Info! visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business