Continued from page 1
6. Use word "FREE" in your subject line. Your offer should be attractive to your target audience. It could be free information, software, trials, etc.
7. Begin your subject line with an "online smile :)". People use smiles offline to gain people's attention and to win their trust, why not use them online too.
8. Don't use unbelievable claims in your subject line. People have or know some who has been ripped off and trained themselves to ignore those claims.
9. Don't use all capital letters in your subject line. It is hard to read, looks unprofessional, and on internet it's considered a symbol for shouting.
10. Test different subject lines to see which ones draws most traffic to your web site. Also, read FAQ before posting a message or ad anywhere.
Ahmad Munawwar is the Financial Freedom Society Memberhsip Consultant. He is offering 30 Days of FREE Training for people who are serious about wanting to build a better financial future for themselves. If you are interested in getting FREE Training simply visit http://www.Give2Gain.com