Continued from page 1
6. Set up a cross promotion deal with another web business. Allow them to sell your product as a back end product to their existing customers base.
7. Sell your product in a package deal with other web businesses. You can both advertise it and split profits.
8. Rent your products out for a set period of time. It's like selling but, you get products back to rent again.
9. Allow people to subscribe to your products. It works best when selling info products, services or memberships.
10. Allow people to lease your products. It's like renting them but they have option of buying at end of lease.
Larry Dotson is the co-author of "The Hypnotic Writer's Swipe File" a collection of hypnotic words and phrases that sell. You can visit his web site at: http://www.ldpublishing.com