Continued from page 1
6. Have visitors sign-up to receive free promotional merchandise. It can be hats, bumper stickers, cups, or anything with your web site print on it.
7. Automate your online business to save extra time for marketing and advertising. You could use auto- responders, time saving software, etc.
8. Load your site with a wide variety of content. Your site will become known as an area of regular reference for many of your visitors.
9. Interview famous people that your visitors want to know more about. Publish interview in article or audio format on your web site.
10. Tell people purpose of your web site. When they visit a web site and have to figure out what it's about, they may get frustrated and leave soon.
Larry Dotson Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://1-webwiz.com