Continued from page 1
8. Who besides reader can benefit from this material? Are there manufacturers, suppliers, distributors whose business activities can profit by distributing your contents?
9. Is there language that is peculiar to your topic? Have you considered how you will monitor and treat that in your content?
10. What surprised you most when you learned about your topic? Is that useful to pass along to your readers in some way?
11. What resources are needed to implement any of your suggestions? What are easiest ways to accomplish what you are recommending to your reader?
12. What do people need to know about you? What gives you credential to write about this topic?
13. What other products and/or services do you have to assist reader in this topic? Are they products and services of your own or of someone else's?
14. How would short anecdotes be useful in supporting your materials? Would they get in way or enhance your content?
15. Do your tips need visual support with graphics to allow them to be more fully understood? Is clip art adequate or do you need original art?
Paulette Ensign is founder and CEO of Tips Products International. Her company's products and services match your needs and budget with a manual/video/booklet package and on-phone teleclases for do-it-yourselfer, consulting services for those who are interested in partnering and complete services for delegator.
'Everyone has something they want world to know about. An informational tips booklet can be a great way to do that.'
Paulette Ensign Tips Products International 12675 Camino Mira Del Mar #179 * San Diego, CA 92130 voice: 858-481-0890 * fax 858-793-0880 Paulette@tipsbooklets.com * http://www.tipsbooklets.com Visit All About Booklets Discussion Board and E-BOOKLET CATALOG.