Continued from page 1
6. Use graphics, pictures and drawings of people actually using your product to solve their problem. Include a picture that also shows results.
7. Make a list of your target audience. Write down what reasons would attract them to purchase your product. Include those reasons in your ad copy.
8. Include any proven facts in your ad copy. They could be customer surveys, scientific tests, product reviews, etc.
9. Tell your audience what kind of support they'll get after they buy. It could be free consulting, tech support, free servicing, etc.
10. Ask people at end of your copy why they decided not to buy. This will give you new ideas on how to produce a more profitable ad copy.
Larry Dotson 50,000 FREE eBooks, Web Books, Courses And More! Visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com