Continued from page 1
6. Specialize your product or service if you have too much competition. If you're selling an advertising book, rewrite part of it and target it just to pet businesses.
7. Make your sales letters or ads sound like it is common sense to buy your product. For example: "Everyone knows you can't make money..."
8. Make sure your ad copy sounds like you know what you're talking about. If people sense you or your business doesn't, they won't buy.
9. Load your ad copy up with tons of benefits and bonuses. People will think and feel like they are getting a lot for their money if they buy.
10. Assume your potential customer is going to buy. For example: "Dear Future Millionaire". They will want to buy in order to feel that way.
Larry Dotson 3478 Hypnotic Ad Copy Templates! Just Add Your Product Info! visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business