Continued from page 1
5. Mission Statement Write a mission statement telling who you are and what you are about. Explain what you are selling and add your unique selling point.
6. Marketing Idea How will you create demand for your product? By offering extra's, quality, performance, price.
7. Price How much will you charge. Will you charge less than competition to attract new customers. Charge a similar price, but offer extra's. Or you could charge slightly more and provide better quality. Use this as a unique selling point.
8. Budgets How much money will you invest in marketing your product: daily weekly monthly
9. Goals What income are you forecasting per week, month, year? How many sales per week, month, year? How many customers served per week, month, year?
10. Success What methods will you use to measure a successful marketing plan? Reaching a predetermined income. Selling more than competition. Satisfied Customers.
At end of a year review all your marketing statistics. Did you reach your goals? If you did not reach your goal, revise your marketing plan until you find a winning strategy.
Need More Info?
Visit your local library for books on marketing plans or read many free marketing ebooks found online. Read every thing you can on advertising or marketing. Set up your own research files on marketing strategies. Keep striving to improve.
BB Lee is Editor/Publisher Of SmallBizBits Home Based Business Newsletter. Subscribe Now For Unique Startup Ideas, Great Home Business Articles, Tips, Advice. Visit:http://www.angelfire.com/zine/smallbiz mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org _______
BB is editor and publisher of SmallBizBits home business newsletter and a published freelance writer.