Continued from page 1
6. Holiday Family Postcards - offer your services to families that want their picture taken and put on a postcard that they can send to their extended family and friends. By using your digital camera you can not only get photo-postcards through online photo-processors, but you can make prints available in your online gallery and have customers refer their extended friends and family there to purchase a larger print if they desire it.
7. Photo Novelty Items - take photographs of people that want pictures of themselves of their loved ones imprinted on coffee mugs, mouse pads, keychains, tee-shirts, and other items. Usually you can find suppliers of such photo-transfer merchandise and equipment in business opportunity publications, such as "Mind Your Business 101: How to Select & Start Your Own Business"
8. Used Car Photos - work out an arrangement to take snapshots of cars for used car dealers who don't have photographs of their current inventory. If any of car dealers don't have websites that need photographs you could, provide an additional service by learning how to make and maintain a website of their inventory.
9. Promotional slideshow production - taking digital photos of a convention, church, business, college campus, or other promotable location - you can create a digital slideshow on Video CD or DVD for your customers to promote their business, organization, or event.
10. Newborn photo service - parents of newborns are some of busiest people in world. Advertise your services on an on-call basis so that you can take informal snapshots for growing family either before they leave hospital, or after they get home. This way both parents and child(ren) can be in more of pictures all together, and parents have one less thing to try and figure out.
C.S. Deam is the "mind behind" ToothyGrin.com, ComputerNuggets.com, DishAddict.com, and Online-Auction-Description-Blaster.com. Visit his sites and see what kind of goodies he's giving away this week.