Continued from page 1
2. Make sure you have a catchy headline. Sum up main selling point of your business or product with one short sentence. Then give a little detail, but not too much. Keep it short.
3. Always include your phone number and url in last lines so that people can contact you or access your site immediately.
4. Write several versions of your classified ad then pick best ones.
5. Test your ads. Run a few of them on free sites first to see which ones get a response. Be sure to include a code in ad info so you will know which ad produced response.
6. Once you find an ad that works well, keep using it. Just because you're bored with it doesn't mean audience is. They don't see it nearly as often as you do.
Using classified ads can be quite rewarding, and doesn't have to be difficult. Just follow these steps, and you just might find your business booming.
Keegan Michaels helps people get ahead in the affiliate marketing world. Read all his super effective tips at: http://AffiliateTeacher.com