Continued from page 1
6. Exercise different muscles, muscles that you don't normally use. Staying fit is name of this game. It's a good cardiovascular workout. You work up a light sweat, be short of breath, and sweaty at brow after punching for almost 10 minutes.
7. The exercise factor has become a hot new selling point. Manufacturers' biggest problem is getting women more interested in gaming. Now, for first time, they are going to see it. It's made for all fitness abilities. For example, in one three-minute exercise you beat back punching bags coming towards you from four corners of screen. This could be accomplished either through precise punching and kicking or wild flailing; either way, you burn calories. It's fairly intense as bags coming at you faster and faster.
8. It would allow players to have their body interact with machine, instead of twiddling a joystick wiht buttons. The next wave in video gaming is all about bombarding your senses with real sensations. So plan on throwing away your old plastic joysticks.
9. Eye-Toy isn't only for virtual boxing; it comes in versions that include ping-pong and even dancing in a dance studio or a Zen garden.
10. Games do not have to be an unhealthy exercise. Now you can finally put a video game to work for you with EyeToy. Appease your addiction to games with your body's need for exercise.
Winston Malton is dedicated to offering news, articles, and instruction on all types of games. You have a definite choice in how you play! Visit http://www.askfreegame.com for more information.