Continued from page 1
6. Write and send press releases for your web site. Use a strong headlines, make it newsworthy, and tell journalist why their readers would like it.
7. Use a lot of headlines on your web site and ezine. Some types of headlines are free offers, questions, problem solvers, sales, and statistics.
8. Design graphics, templates, buttons and banner ads for other sites. Allow people to use them in exchange for your web link on their home page.
9. Use time saving promotional software. You can automate your search engine submissions, posting to online classified sites, etc.
10. Advertise your online business by dressing in clothes that are imprinted with your ad. It could be a T-shirt, ball cap, coat, etc.
Larry Dotson 787 Ad Copy Templates! Write ads in only minutes! visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://1-webwiz.com