12 Things You Can Learn From A Two-Year OldWritten by Nancy Hill
I think if you asked any child about adults around them, they'd probably say we're a little wacky and seem to be stressed out a lot of time. Here are a few simple things they can teach us...
1. Nap when you're tired.
2. Eat when you're hungry.
3. Don't starve yourself, it makes you tired and cranky. Eat little bits often to keep fueled up.
4. Stubbornly refuse to eat even one more bite once you're full. If you're full after a few bites, gleefully throw rest away.
5. Leave table with a satisfied, full belly and an eagerness to dive back into your delicious life.
6. Be picky and only eat foods you love. If it doesn't taste great to you, clamp those lips shut and refuse to eat until something better is found.
7. Be in awe over how amazing and wonderful your body is. Notice how it moves, hugs, plays, loves, heals, and enjoys life.
Childrens FurnitureWritten by Matthew Anthony
Childrenís bedroom furniture and nursery furniture can help turn a bland and boring bedroom into a fun and cozy retreat. Since there is a wide range of designs and materials available, you can find perfect childrenís furniture for your childís bedroom, whether you prefer a whimsical decorating style or practical, sturdy pieces.
If you are shopping for furniture for your infantís nursery for first time, you may be surprised by many types of furniture available. You can buy a few pieces to tuck into a corner of an older siblingís bedroom or you can shop for entire sets so that you can create a comfortable, furnished nursery.
Cribs are usually first piece of nursery furniture parents shop for. These versatile baby beds come in traditional Jenny Lind designs or more modern styles. Some of them can be converted to toddler beds for added value. Designer cribs are available in a wide range of designs. You can even find round cribs instead of traditional rectangular cribs. However, donít forget to take a look at bassinets, cots, cradles, and Moses baskets, as well. These smaller beds are perfect for newborn infants, since parents can easily move them from room to room.