12 Guaranteed Guru Secrets, For Better Ezine Ad Results
From buying expensive solo ads to placing free classifieds in ezines past three years, you can be assured of my qualifications to write this article. I'm a Guru aren't I ? :-)
1. I Place most ezine ads in an ezine that is not delivered regularly on schedule. People love surprises and it's a real surprise if this ezine arrives on schedule. (I bet on a high number of subs, here)
2. I just Love to put ezine ads in an ezine classified section, where it is competing with dozens of other ads. If I do get a clickthrough this means my dollar sign characters stood out above rest.
3. I Don't bother to spell check my ad copy. That misspelled word is sure to get noticed, and that's what it is all about, Right ?
4. My personal favorite is choosing an ezine whose publisher uses an FFA site to build his subscriber list. I can bet on sub list being huge and also have a broader audience to choose from.
5. I Always use same affiliate ads that come standard with program. These ads are all written by professional copy writers, so they are nothing short of pure magic for a guaranteed click.
6. Why would I waste time subscribing to an ezine before buying a top spot ad. There's more important things to spend my time on. ( Hey ! Honey, what time does game start tonight ?)
7. I Always try to put enough info in ad to make sale from point of exposure, not depending on prospect to click to my website, or send for info by email. Saves 'em time, plus you got'em on hook, why let them go ?