1. Share your personality with your subscribers. Your subscribers are more likely to want to buy from someone they feel like they know.
2. Involve your subscribers in your ezine by asking them to send in their profiles, tips and advice, or by asking them to send in their articles for publication in your ezine.
3. Include testimonials or endorsements for your business within your ezine.
Ask for feedback within your ezine and on your site to gather more of these for your products or services.
4. Periodically run surveys or polls that give you direction on where to take your ezine.
Keep your polls or surveys short and to point. Only ask questions you need to know at time.
Also provide a bonus or freebie for taking your polls or surveys to increase number of your readers that participate in them.
5. Write articles. Your articles will give you an effective way to share your tips and expertise with your subscribers.
Your articles can also be used as a powerful promotional tool that boosts your subscriptions.
6. Run an "Ask The Editor" section.
This section will not only provide answers or solutions to your subscribers' questions but is also an excellent way to increase your status as an expert in your field.