The ultimate purpose of dreaming is to provide you with daily guidance in your Life Journey … to help you find best way to solve problems and open your eyes to new opportunities so that you can be happy and feel complete. In fact, dreams most often relate to your circumstances of past 24 to 48 hours and can assist you in immediate future.
Here are ten ways your dreams can enhance your life.
1. Dreams tell you what’s really going on in your life Dreams give you big, audacious, unmistakable clues as to what’s wrong in your life, what’s really going on. You may be grappling with same problem over and over and never seem to find solution. You’ll be astounded when you discover what your dreams can tell you about what’s really going on in your life.
2. Dreams tell you stuff you DON’T already know Dreams usually bring up issues and information that are not in your waking thoughts. Your dreams will give you fresh information, gob-smacking “aha!” moments and open your eyes to new insights, possibilities and opportunities!
Your dreams put you in direct contact and communication with your all-knowing, powerful inner self and allow you to see your magical inner world with your dream eyes. Your incredible dream visions and symbols give you inside track on your inner secret world … some of which you’re not aware of in your waking moments.
3. Dreams prioritize your problems Your dream world is like a great big problem-sorting-out, prioritization machine. Your sub-conscious knows exactly which problem is more important and should get your attention first to make most profound difference in your life right away. So when you get a message in your dreams relating to a specific problem, you know what to concentrate on first, where you’ll get biggest return on your time and energy investment.
4. Dreams tell you what makes you tick You can find out all about yourself in your dreams … it’s like having best personal therapist or life coach in world at your beck and call 24*7. How do your beliefs and values affect your daily life? How do your emotions and fears trip you up? Why is your relationship failing? Why can’t you earn more money?
You’ll discover some amazing, life-changing things about yourself in your dreams. Find out about your “real” self – what makes you tick. Your dream world doesn’t lie … it just brings important things you need to know about yourself to your attention so you can be happier, healthier and wealthier.
5. Dreams uncover your flair and your flaws Your dream journey is all about respecting your own sacredness and internal divinity, about self-understanding and acceptance … not self improvement. You’re already perfect right now; you are already enough, you already have everything you need to realize your intended destiny. The only variable is how you choose to get there. And your dreams can guide you.
Do you have a hidden talent that you’re not using? You may have a string of strengths that could be used together to achieve exactly what you want in life. Are you persisting with a flawed approach to something? What are your weaknesses, chinks in your armour? Ours is a world of duality … light and dark, joy and sorrow, strength and weakness … power and fragility. Do you know how to best use your unique flair and how to bolster your flaws to achieve your personal goals? The good news is that answers are in your dreams.