10 Ways to Prevent a Break UpWritten by Patricia Fason
The question I am asked most often is: I think he/she is getting ready to leave me. What do I do? There isn't an easy answer for this or there wouldnít be any break ups. Every situation is different and sometimes breakups are inevitable. However this is not always case and there are things you can do before you reach breaking point that will help.
Here are 10 most important things:
- Communicate. Communication is important. If you find that when you try to communicate your feelings to your partner it always leads to an argument, try writing your feelings down. Read through what youíve written. If you find things that are just petty problems with no real validity, eliminate them. Try to find sources behind your words. For example, jealousy, are you jealous because you know he/she is cheating, or does it go deeper? Did someone cheat on you in past and now you donít trust anyone? Is your partner giving you what you need to feel secure? Once you realize where feelings are coming from, you can address fixing problem.
- Resist making accusations. Approach your partner calmly, without being defensive. Tell him/her problem. Donít be accusing or they will become defensive and yes, you will end up in an argument. If you find itís easier to write it in a letter, then do so. Leave while they read it so you arenít hovering over them, waiting for their reaction. Let them process what you have said. Again, do not be accusing. Tell them you want to make your relationship better. Have suggestions for BOTH of you, not just them. Be sure you know core problem and arenít just mentioning a symptom.
- Refrain from insulting your partner during arguments. Fighting dirty can quickly become a habit and eventually someone will say something that other person cannot forget, or worse, forgive.
- Take time to tell your partner why you love him/her. Not once, but often. This can be something as small as a compliment on how they look. Your partner needs to know you appreciate them. Donít just assume they know. Everyone likes to be reminded they are loved.
- Be supportive and look for ways to give your partner things they need most. Even if they donít tell you what they need, you can figure it out if you pay attention. Some people have a hard time telling you what they need but there are clues. If youíre not sure, ask.
- Donít neglect yourself. If your needs arenít being met, find a way to let your partner know. If you are unhappy, you will eventually blame your partner. Itís much easier to let them know, in a positive way, things you need.
- Never try to solve a problem when you are angry. Take time to cool down. I know this can seem impossible at times but think about it. Is anything ever really solved when you are yelling at each other?
Dating Personals! Incredibly Successful, But How Does It Work?Written by William Lezubski
Dating personals offer online dating singles a quick and easy path to quality matchmaking features, and it has become incredibly successful! Dating online services have produced exciting dating tools that help you establish an online romance in comforts of your home!
There are so many singles out there that are tired of local dating scene, and they just don't have time and energy to go out and find many people in their community to develop serious relationships. Most single individuals are searching, and are now finding a better alternative online to establish a meaningful relationship. With single sites available to you on Internet, this allows you to place a personal online ad that can easily generate interest from a variety of members that have something in common with you. How many of you can say that you can actually meet a dozen or more sincere matches in a day with all your same interests in mind? I didn't think so!
Personals services help only if your date resume is complete!
Dating personal features on many dating sites are considered valuable tools when it comes to complete matchmaking process! However, in order for them to work for you, you must communicate your true character attributes by developing an honest personal resume!
When looking to write quality profiles, you should express your best individual qualities, your likes and dislikes, as well as detailed information on what you're truly looking for. Whether your reasons are for friendship, a serious romance, or future marriage, submitting a detailed and honest resume of yourself will provide you with many quality matches.
If you're serious about meeting Mr. or Mrs. right, your dating profile must be crafted just like your work resume, you must have everything down in a clear format without bad slang or hard to understand metaphors, and everything that you write should be completely true about yourself! Now I know you might say that no one puts truth down about who they really are, so my question to you is, if you were to interview these people, do you believe they're going to be in an honest relationship? Probably not! Expressing truth will eliminate stress on your part, because your true qualities will attract like-minded partners.