1. Real Estate - Photograph homes as a paid service to realtors in your area. Since most newspapers and 'home for sale' magazines feature photographs of homes that are for sale, your services can allow realtors to spend more time earning their living instead of taking pictures. Also, with popularity of internet, most real estate agencies have websites with featured homes or searchable listings. These websites usually need good photographs as well.
2. Amateur sporting events - elementary, junior high, or high school sporting events offer a great opportunity for taking photographs of peoples kids in action. By getting good shots of their kids, you'll be able to offer great photographs to proud parents who don't own cameras, or forgot to bring them, or didn't have great shots that you got.
3. Digital Image Collections - bundle hundreds of photographs onto a single CD rom and sell as a royalty-free package for web designers and graphic artists that don't want to take time from their areas of interest in order to take photographs.
4. How-To Projects - photograph progression from start to finish of a particular project and put a few explanations with it and then offer it for sale as a 'How To ....." guide.
5. Insurance Records - offer your photography services to property owners who want to document their possessions for insurance purposes. Offer final photographs on a CD. An add on business would be to have a written itemization for all items, which could be included with CD.
6. Child Safety Identification - not all parents have recent photographs of their children. By offering photography services as part of a Child Safety ID business you are doing a service to improve children's safety. Additional services could include recording fingerprints and a hair sample.
7. Digital Image Website - by putting high quality or interesting photos on a website you can create a cyber-gallery from which people can by prints. Many online photo-processors want you to do this because it means additional income for them too. Just upload, email, or send online photo-processor your digital images and arrange them into albums. Many photo-processor's provide online tools so that you don't have to build your own website, or know how to run expensive photo editing software. Every time someone buys one of your photos from your gallery, photo-processor makes a buck, and so do you.