10 Ways To Generate Astronomical Profits!Written by Larry Dotson
1. Sell a few back end products that are not related to your main product but are needed by all humans. Every customer that buys from you is human.
2. Take on as many of your business' chores as you can handle; outsource what you can't. Only you can determine how your business is operated.
3. Try out new business opportunities. You could combine them with your current business. It could add an extra profit stream to your web site.
4. Create an alliance with 3 or 4 web sites. Include each of your ads or banners on other web sites. You will all share targeted traffic from each other.
5. Create a free e-zine directory. You'll attract a lot of traffic from ezine publishers and people that want to subscribe to e-zines.
6. When you offer a freebie from your site, submit it to free stuff sites. They provide target categories which means targeted traffic.
The Tipping PointWritten by Susan Dunn, Coach
When you're working hard at your business and nothing seems to be happening, you need to know concept of "tipping point." It's s fitting term now that we're talking about "viral" websites and clients "invading" our practices. It may not be time to give up.
"Tipping point" is a concept that comes from epidemic theory. The tipping point is point at which an ordinary and stable phenomenon--a low-level flu outbreak, for instance--can turn into a public-health crisis, because of number of people who are infected who can infect others. In reading that, you can see that, in layman's terms, there's about to be an explosion. An exponential one. Bad news for public health; good news for businesses.
This used to be called "critical mass" when I was working in non-profit sector. We would work for months trying to accrue membership,