1. Create a memorable logo and slogan to brand your business on internet. When they see your slogan or logo it will remind them of your business.
2. Multiply your marketing all over internet by creating free bonuses for other business' products. You just include your ad somewhere on bonus.
3. Offer to buy advertising space inside electronic products like ebooks, software, subscription sites, etc. It will be cheaper than print insert ads.
4. Increase your sales by adjusting your product or service to attract other target audiences. This may mean redesigning or adding on to it.
5. Test prices of your product or service. You may increase perceived value by raising your price and a lower price may decrease your sales.
6. Use your product's features to support all of your benefits. Just because benefits are more important, don't forget to list features.