Writing articles is a great method to create exposure for yourself and your Internet business. In fact, I'd suggest it's best marketing tool you can use.
Webmasters and newsletter publishers are always looking for good content. Further, aside from your time investment, it's completely free advertising.
Here are 10 practical tips to ensure your articles get published and read by others.
1. Write to serve. Before writing an article, ask yourself what problem it will help others solve. Some of more common issues people deal with revolve around a lack of something, whether it's time, money, self-confidence or just joy in life. How will your article help with these issues.
2. Grab their attention early. If possible, intend to "hook" your reader right from get-go. Ideally, your title should be hook. When creating title, ask yourself if it would make you want to read article. Your first paragraph should also serve as a hook , as well as a general introduction to article content.
3. Write to one person only. Forget fact your article will be read by many people and write to only one person, just like I'm doing with you now.
4. Keep flow logical. Don't bounce around from one idea to next. Each paragraph should logically follow next. Although there may be different ideas expressed in each paragraph, they should dovetail off each other.
5. Use quotes to support your main idea. Quotes from famous people are a great method to reinforce your ideas. They help you make your point and add credibility to your overall message. I use quote library found at Motivation Mecca http://www.joshhinds.com or Uinspire at http://www.uinspire.com