10 Tips For Writing An Unforgettable Ad!Written by Larry Dotson
1. Publish a picture of yourself in your ad. This will show people that you're not hiding behind your web site and you're not afraid to backup your product.
2. List how many famous or respected people have purchased your product in your ad. These people should be fairly known by your target audience.
3. Publish results of any tests your product has passed in your ad. Your product may have passed a durability test, safety test, quality test, etc.
4. Publish results of any positive surveys you've taken from your customers in your ad. Just survey your current customers and list results.
5. List any publications that have written about your business in your ad. It could be a product review, on a top ten list, an article, etc.
6. List any related books that you've written in your ad. When you list a book(s) you've wrote, it gives you credibility because it shows you're an expert.
10 Tips For Writing A Persuasive Ad!Written by Larry Dotson
1. You can get ad copy ideas by studying similar product's advertising material. Collect their sales letters, classified ads, web ads, e-mail ads, etc.
2. Know exactly what you want your ad copy to accomplish. It could be to qualify prospects, make sales, generate leads, attract web traffic, etc.
3. Make a complete list of your product's benefits and features. Begin your ad with most important benefit either in your headline or first sentence.
4. Make your ad benefits as specific as possible. Include exact numbers, percentages, times, colors, smells, sounds, descriptive adjectives, etc.
5. List all ways your product is different from your competition's. Include all differences in your ad copy that are better than their product.