10 Steps to a GREAT NewsletterWritten by Claire Cunningham
A newsletter can be a wonderful, economical way to communicate with prospects, customers, employees or distributors. Just follow these ten easy steps for newsletter success.
1) Define Your Audience -- Who are you publishing for? Clients (customers) – present, past and prospective? Employees? Your audience will define your content.
2) Set Objectives -- Create a solid foundation for your newsletter by writing down what you want to achieve.
3) Plan Content -- What interests your audience? Build your newsletter around whatever that is. Plan content at least half a year at a time. You can make changes along way.
4) Establish a Budget -- Newsletters can be cost effective, but they’re not FREE. When you set a budget, consider start-up as well as ongoing, per-issue costs.
5) Decide On a Schedule -- Like any new habit it takes time to establish a pattern for a newsletter. But DO establish a pattern. Your reward will be consistent readership.
A Word Fitly Spoken ~ CareWritten by C.L. Mareydt
You have permission to publish this article electronically or in print, free of charge as long as by-lines and resource box are included. A courtesy copy of publication would be appreciated sent to email address listed after article. Thank You. __________________________________________________________ Article Excerpt from The Emmaus Journal © C.L. Mareydt d23 __________________________________________________________A Word Fitly Spoken A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver. Proverbs 25:11
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight, extend them all care and kindness and understanding you can muster. Your life will never be same again. ~ Og Mandino
Care: The work of attending to someone or something; attention in concern and interest with alertness and consideration; conscientious forethought and thoughtful regard. ~ Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
Consider everything done throughout our day, from morning sun rise to evening sunset, all is accomplished with some form of Care. We either Care about this or we don't Care about that. But still we do Care. We Care in some way, in some measure, and in some form.
Care can be so precious in thought and deed. This small word impacts our lives. Care is heard. Care is felt. Care is seen. Care nourishes each Soul and Spirit it reaches. Care a sincere gift that everyone eagerly receives. Care soothes. Care shares. Care waits.