10 Steps to Advertising SuccessWritten by Brian Moore
Millions of people marketing on Internet try to grab attention of all rest daily. How does a beginner, a "newbie", if you will, figure out how to write an ad that pulls in responses?
First, do we even want to write our own ads, what with so-called tested ones that come with our affiliate programs? The answer to that is, "Yes!" Your individual ad writing ability can mean your ads get noticed and leave prewritten ones behind.
Here are 10 steps to writing ad copy that will work for you and increase your profits immeasurably.
1. Narrow your market to a specific group of prospective clients. Find your niche market. 2. Analyze your website. Does it appeal to your niche market? If it does, tailor your ads to relate directly to your website. 3. Appeal to impulse in viewers of your ad. Call your readers to action * now*. Cause your readers to click a link to your sales letter. Emphasize benefits of reading that letter. Offer something free in ad itself, "just for looking". Perhaps a free copy of your newsletter or a free Ebook you've added to your site would do trick. 4. Use outside resources to create your ad. Draw from sources like junk email and free classified ads. Analyze work of others. Notice ideas that grab you and call you to action now. 5. Design "killer" headings. What types of headings
10 Eye Popping, Jaw Dropping Ad Copy Secrets!Written by Larry Dotson
1. Use a hand written letter on your ad copy instead of text. Write ad on a piece of paper, scan it and publish ad on your web page. Adding a personal touch will always increase your sales.
2. Publish a list of famous and respected customers who have bought from you on your a copy. People will think that if these people bought from you, they should also trust your business and purchase your products. Make sure to get their permission first.
3. Show before and after photos for your products on your web page copy. Show problem picture and then beside it, show picture of resolution to problem when they use your product.
4. Include an article or review that has been written about you or your business with your ad copy. This will show people that your business is respected and will increase your credibility.
5. When you offer free bonuses in your ad copy, also list dollar value beside each bonus. People will feel they're getting a good deal and it will increase value of your product.
6. Hire a famous person to endorse your product or service. Make sure person is well known to your target audience. Include their picture and statements on your ad copy.