10 Quick Tips To Stay Motivated! by BB Lee (c)2002
Lack of incentive and motivation in running a home based business will soon lead to big time business losses. Check out following motivational tips to keep "fiz in your biz!" Adapt them to fit your unique situation.
1. Change your routine. Do you hit keyboards at noon? Try working early mornings or in evening. A simple change in routine might be all you need to stay motivated.
2. Learn something new. Learning new things will drive up that attention meter. Now is time to flex that learning muscle. Have you always wanted to learn a foreign language? How to write computer programs? Rev up those brain cells and get busy.
3. Network. Find others in your local community or Online who are in same profession. Exchange ideas or simply correspond. This will give you a fresh prospective on your business.
4. Join a group with similar interest. Are you into party planning sales. Join a party planning or sales group Online. Exchange sales ideas and new marketing techniques. Check out relevant message boards.
5. Stay current. Read all latest news on your business. Return to school, take workshops. Study all latest gadgets, widgets. Your mind will be too busy to be bored.
6. Expand your business. That's right. If you design websites. Why not teach others to design websites. Expanding business might lift you out of old "I'm bored" syndrome.