10 MORE Ways to Make Money with your Digital CameraWritten by C.S. Deam
1. Pet photos - advertise a Pet Photography business where you photograph pets with their owners. Most owners won't struggle to take a photograph with their pet all by themselves. You can be one who makes it easy on them. Not only can you charge for service and your time, but you can offer photograph in it's digital form or as a print that you can mail to them later - either created by your own photo printer or by a photo processing service.
2. Fishing contests - be around at end of a fishing contest to take photographs of contestants that didn't even think about bringing a camera. Most fishermen are more concerned about fishing than carrying cameras, and most fisherman also want a picture of their stringer full of fish or big one that they're going to have mounted.
3. Parades - be in position to get great shots of folks and floats in parade and sell prints back to individuals or to their family members. The folks who take part in parades are often way to busy to take pictures before or after, so someone who captures them in action might really be doing them a favor - and a profitable service.
4. Landmark and tourist photographer - if there's a famous landmark in your area, offer your photography services to tourists who want their photo taken in front of it. Even if tourists are carrying a camera and get someone else to take their photo, often camera won't be digital with a display so it means tourists won't know how picture turns out until they're long gone. With your digital camera, you should be able to show them it's a good picture.
5. Graduations - preschool, high school, or college graduations offer dozens, if not hundreds of opportunities to capture a significant moment in someone's life. If family members of graduate aren't located in as good a location or don't have as good a camera as yourself - you'll have even greater opportunity at getting shots they couldn't.
"Hacking PayPal, StormPay or E-gold Accounts?"Written by Saqib Ali
Close your door! Off hook your telephone! Cancel all your assignments! You are going to read most sensitive information about your StormPay, Paypal or e-gold accounts. If you miss today, you can lose every penny from your accounts or even may not have access to them tomorrow. Monsters of cyberspace darkness are after you. They shall catch you one day if you don’t know all tips given in this article. Are you *feeling* Insecure? You are not secure on internet at all. Whatever safeguards you develop, hackers shall maneuver new techniques. However, you can feel much secure if you know: What is SSL? How hackers intrude into your secure account? How to avoid financial loss? What is SSL Server? Secure Socket Layer (SSL) means a standard for establishing a secure communications channel to prevent interception of your critical information. Primarily it enables secure electronic financial transactions on internet. All money processing companies such as StormPay, Paypal, and e-gold etc use most secure socket layers at their servers. Hackers with their extreme skills and powerful computers (theoretically) can’t intercept your communications with these companies. But you might have experienced or heard that hackers have been accessing secure sites. Millions of dollars are drained every year from processing accounts.
How Hackers Break Into Your Secure Accounts? Hackers have been developing horribly sophisticated skills to access your secure accounts. If you are a programmer you may like to develop anti-hacking software. However, if you are a common man like me you can make yourself securer if you don’t let them access to your password. In most of Paypal hacking incidents, people provided their secured information willingly to hackers without knowing it. 1. You Send Your Secure Information Through Email: Email is insecure mode of communication. It can easily be intercepted. So it is dangerous to send your secured information through email. However, it is last nail in your financial coffin to send your user id and password directly to inbox of a hacker. How is it possible? You receive an email from Paypal admin that due to some technicalities they have messed with your account. They ask your user id and password to fix problem. You see that “From” field contains email@example.com . You have nothing to fear and send your information directly to inbox of a hacker who is misrepresenting as admin of Paypal. There are programs which can hide real contact of sender with some fake email address. 2. You Disclose Your User Id and Password to Hackers at their Websites It is stranger but it easier than previous one. You receive a security alert from Paypal which requires you to log-in through link or provided with email. But in 100% cases that URL or form shall take you to some fake website that shall look like that of Paypal. You supply your user id and password but log-in page of Paypal re-opens. Alert! You have been hacked. Don’t think that you had mistyped your password (which we often do). Log-in to your account and change your password immediately. 3. You Pay hacker to Break in your account: You may term me crazy but it is most dangerous strategy that hackers use. They build a business-like website and put some products for sale. You visit their site, select a product and click payment button of any company. You may land at a fake website having copied web-pages of concerned company. You try to log-in but that page reopens. Not having Paypal hacking idea, you submit your information now at real site to pay him $20.00 for product. Next day or after some time you may find your account empty. 4. Misspelled Domain Name: Anybody can get a domain name registered for a few bucks. The hacker shall simply get a domain name closer in look to any of money processing companies but with different spellings such as stompay, paypla etc. Now it is matter of time. Whenever you make a typo (we do often), you shall land at this fake website. Thinking it genuine one, you put your secured information in hacker’s files. How to Avoid Financial Loss? You are responsible for security of your password. You can avoid major financial losses if you take following pre-cautions. Change Your Password Frequently: You don’t know whether your last deal was with a genuine businessman or a hacker. Even if he is a real business, it will take only a few seconds to change your password after each transaction. If that is not possible then change your password at least once a week.