10 Killer Ways To Multiply Your SalesWritten by Dr. Roger Boatwright
1. When you make your first sale, follow-up with customer. You could follow-up with a "thank you" email and include an advertisement for other products you sell. You could follow-up every few months.
2. You could upsell to your customers. When they're at your order page, tell them about a few extra related products you have for sale. They could just add it to their original order.
3. Tell your customers if they refer four customers to your web site, they will receive a full rebate of their purchase price. This will turn one sale into three sales.
4. When you sell a product, give your customers option of joining an affiliate program so they can make commissions selling your product. This will multiply sale you just made.
5. Sell reprint/reproduction rights to your products. You could include an ad on or with product for other products you sell. You could make sales for reproduction rights and sales on back end product.
6. You could cross promote your product with other businesses' products in a package deal. You can include an ad or flyer for other products you sell and have other businesses selling for you.
Schuh Announce Summer SaleWritten by Steven Mallon
Schuh, UK’s leading independent fashion footwear retailer have just launched their 2005 Summer Sale with reductions available on a range of top brands including Adidas, Puma, Nike, Converse, Kickers, Ted baker, Destroy, Scholl and Caterpillar as well as Schuh branded footwear.
Having further expanded Schuh store network with new stores in England and Republic of Ireland so far this year, there is probably a Schuh store near most people. Alternatively, with sale reductions and order tracking available online and delivery to home or work addresses possible, internet shopping with Schuh couldn’t be easier. While online, why not register to receive Schuh e-mail updates and be first to hear about new styles, special offers, competitions and what’s hot at Schuh? There is even chance for everyone who registers to win pair of shoes.