10 High Powered Ways To Increase Your TrafficWritten by Dr. Roger Boatwright
1. Trade links with other web sites. They should be related to subject of your web site. Instead of trading links, you could also trade banner ads, half page ads, classified ads, etc.
2. Start an e-zine for your web site. When people read each issue they'll be reminded to revisit your web site. They'll see your product ad more than just once which will increase your orders.
3. Form an online community. It could be an online message board, e-mail discussion list or chat room. When people get involved in your community they will regularly return to communicate with others.
4. Write articles and submit them to e-zines, web sites and magazines that accept article submissions. Include your business information and web address at end of article.
5. Give away an electronic freebie with your ad on it. Allow your visitors to also give freebie away. This'll increase your ad exposure and attract people to your web site at same time.
Two-wheelers of the streetsWritten by Florie Lyn Masarate
As a child, it is what you wanted to have. Remember how it felt like to finally get it as a birthday present from your parents? You were downright happy because you finally got what you wanted. Your step into independence and your first transportation, bicycle. E.T. made it defy gravity by making it fly, avoiding those that are coming to get them. But if E.T. only have known that these seemingly harmless looking bicycle can lead to serious accidents, then he would have just made all of them fly, safest that way. But then, that was just Hollywood. This is real life. Bicycle is one way of safe transportation. Convenient, economic and effective, plus it does not require gasoline or any of maintenance that other vehicles need. It can also be taken anywhere, hand carried for that matter. Having these characteristics does not make them safest, or accident-free. On other hand, it makes them more prone to accidents. There is ever-present threat of other vehicles. Then is drivers and bikes themselves. It is definitely disadvantageous not only in size but also in structure. One bump and you will find yourself flying, like that in E.T. Many safety gears have been devised for bicyclists. But can they save you? For example, helmet. It was created to shield head from impacts thus preventing head injuries. But it cannot prevent you from getting hit by cars or other vehicles; it doesn’t prevent you from getting hurt. Getting through traffic and stoplights is easier but getting out of it is another matter.