10 First Rate Tips To Getting More Ezine Subscribers By Ken Hill
1. Submit your ezine to ezine directories.
Ezine directories attract people interested in subscribing to ezines that provide them with information about their interests such as marketing, affiliate programs, gardening, or staying healthy.
In addition, ezine directories will help you to find people to buy advertising in your publication as well as other publishers who would like to swap ads or do a joint venture with you.
2. Promote your ezine in your signature file. Include a couple lines of promotion for your ezine in addition to other information in your sig file.
3. Add a subscription box for your ezine on every page of your site. This will ensure that whatever page your visitors enter your site from, they will be able learn about your ezine and subscribe to your publication.
4. Provide a bonus for subscribing to your ezine such as an ebook, report, tutorial, marketing course, or access to your subscriber's only membership site.
Mention your bonus when promoting your ezine on your site, in your signature file, and when submitting your publication to ezine directories.
5. Buy classified ads or sponsor ads for your publication in ezines that you are already subscribed to and enjoy reading.
Also search ezine directories for ezines that reach your target market and offer reasonable advertising rates.
6. Swap ads with other ezine publishers. Be specific when asking for your ad swap. Clearly define where you will place other publisher's ad and ask other publisher to place same ad for you.