Are you having a tough time selling that ebook or resale rights product online? Is online market for your info product over saturated? Maybe your ebook is too niche focused and doesn't draw much traffic from online keyword searches.
Let's not get discouraged. It's time to do something about those lackluster ebook sales.
It's time to think outside box with ten of best methods for selling any ebook, software or resale rights product offline.
1. Copy Resale Rights product onto a CD. Use included ebook or website graphics to print CD stickers or CD labels. Now it will be easier for you to market your ebooks offline. This works especially well with Niche resell products. Example: recipe ebooks, special interests, finance software, and ect.
2. Write ads for your ebooks and software and place them in offline classifieds such as pennysavers, townshoppers or thriftynickles papers. Any of classified ads newspapers will do. Don't spend too much. Start small and test your ads. Take notice of other ads that sell information products.
3. With your resale rights product copied onto CDs, start selling them to friends and relatives. This works great if you are selling digital products targeted to specific niches such as losing weight ebooks or how to make crafts ebooks.
4. Sell your resale rights ebook or software at cooking parties. Do you sell cookware or throw cookware parties? You could sell a recipe ebook or offer it as a bonus gift at your next sales party. You can try this technique with Mary Kay and Avon or most any party sales type program.
6. Allow small business owners to resell ebooks on a consignment basis (meaning you split revenue once sale is made). Make arrangements with local business owners to offer ebook on CD at their retail stores with no up front cost to them. Try to match theme of ebooks or software with theme of retail store. Just place a small display on front counter and watch sales pour in.