1. Team-up with your weaker competitors to beat your stronger competitors. You can create win/win joint venture and cross promotion deals with them.
2. Design your site so it will be worth bookmarking. Your visitors will bookmark your web site if it's full of free original content like articles, ebooks, etc.
3. Offer your customers back-end products. It is easier to sell to existing customers. If you do not have a back-end product, join an affiliate program.
4. Increase perceived value of your product. You could offer an affiliate program, give away free bonuses or use famous endorsements on your ad.
5. Remind your visitors to promote your web site. Use phrases like; "Refer This Our Web Site To A Friend" or "Link To Our Web Site"
6. Make your testimonials more powerful. You can include pictures, hand written signatures and contact information with each testimonial.