1. You'll brand your web site, business and yourself by submitting articles to e-zines. You could include your name, business name, your credentials, web site address and e-mail address in your resource box.
2. You will become known as an expert on topics you write about. This will give you and your business extra credibility which will help you compete against your competition.
3. Your article might also be placed on publisher's home page. If they publish each issue on their home page this will give you some extra exposure.
4. You might get extra exposure if e-zine publisher archives their e-zine on their site. People might want to read back issues before they make decision to subscribe.
5. You will get free advertising. This will allow you to spend your profits on other forms of advertising. You could buy advertisements in other e-zines that don't publish your articles.
6. You might get extra income from people wanting to hire you to write other articles, books, or even ask to speak at seminars. This is a great way to multiply your income.